This tropical modern spacious home features a great room with an indoor-outdoor feel, vaulted ceilings and kitchen with a large island. One of the main features is the ample deck area with a pool that connects the main house with a separate guest house equipped with two bedrooms, each with their own bathroom, a common kitchenette and a lounge area. Having two structures lends to this model being a fantastic investment property; rent the full home, or, stay in the main home and rent the other.
Escape to your own tropical oasis at Tamarindo Park where you can live a life in harmony with nature. Inside Model Home B, you’ll find large windows that merge the spaces allowing you to feel completely surrounded by the luscious garden area that enfold this eco-friendly home. The space within the home feels contemporary, with a spacious open floor plan and a neutral palette.
However, as you venture outside, you’ll find a true slice of paradise nestled between the main house and guest house, here the one-of-a-kind deck area is the not so hidden gem of this home. Enjoy the sounds of a waterfall and let your senses take over as you lounge, relax, and cool on a relaxing deck area with a sparkling pool. This is the luxury lifestyle you have been waiting for in your own tropical paradise!
Tamarindo Park is a sustainable and eco-friendly community of over 400 acres of land here in Costa Rica. The main important values are the property’s natural beauty and rich landscape, along with the wellness and biodiversity of the neighboring national park. Indeed, as part of the project preservation efforts, just 25% of the property is destined for development, leaving 75% undisturbed.
Inside Tamarindo Park, you’ll find modern tropical homes that blend into the natural surroundings. Designs integrate garden views and large windows so you can embrace nature rather than be sealed off from it. Behind the designs are renowned architects, Richard Muller and Nayib Robles from RM Architecture & Engineering, who specialize in designing elegant contemporary homes in tropical climates.
Every house will come with its own pool with sodium hypochlorite water; electricity will be underground. The homes will have high end/quality finishes and materials, such as KOHLER for all bathrooms, Mitsubishi for all AC with 7 year warranty, thermo panels for all roofing and EUROVISTAS insulated windows and movable doors. Buyers are also having the option to choose Furniture packages.
Along with 210 tropical contemporary vacation and family homes that blend into the landscape of our Costa Rican eco community, Tamarindo Park has many amenities such as a spa-wellness center, a fitness studio, a beach club, shops and restaurants, and even a nearby school. You’ll also be able to explore hiking trails and aerial paths where you can encounter the exotic flora and fauna of Costa Rica from Mangroves and monkeys to parrots and iguanas.
Phase One (currently under construction) located in the hilltop, will have a total of 32 house:
Model A starting at $960.000
Model B.02 starting at $1.350.000
Model C starting at $990.000
Model D starting at $1.070.000
Model E starting at $3.500.000
Model G starting at $1.950.000
Model L starting at $3.500.000
Price and inventory is subject to change, inquire now and get the ultimate update.