La Vida Mas is one of a kind oceanfront estate located in the most prestigious gated community on the Pacific coast in Costa Rica, Hacienda Pinilla. The estate comes to the market for the first time and it’s fully titled. The house is blessed with direct access to its extraordinary white sand beach, and looks out to 5 different World-Class surf breaks, a crystal-clear water river estuary, and a long extension of evergreen protected mangrove that will ensure its eternal pristine natural surroundings... not to mention the glorious daily sunsets on the water since the house is facing west!
The home, designed by famous Palm Beach architects Colestock and Muir, and built by top Costa Rican firm, Cordoba Construction, is located at the most southern end of the community. You must pass through a minimum of two guarded gates to reach this estate home.
Built with the highest of standards and exceptional attention to detail, this 5 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms property includes a full underground 1,000-bottle wine cellar, premium turf grass, a full-home electric generator, and the added protection of laser beam perimeter security. There are also 3 outside showers, 2 climate controlled garages and a full climate controlled basement. The master bedroom is completely glassed including a large sitting room with pocket back windows. The master bath has his and hers toilets and two walk in closets that double as safe rooms with stainless steel doors that are wrapped in wood.
Other characteristic features include:
- indoor vegetable room equipped with custom grow lights and Caterpillar diesel generator.
- Electric rolling gate for entering and exiting the property.
- Fully Air Conditioned, including basement and both garages, split units and central A/C.
- Vero medical-grade water filtration system that produces the highest quality drinking water.
- Five-filter system in the basement with a 10,000 liter holding tank.
- Jacuzzi heats to 103 degrees in 20 minutes or less. The jets are ergonomically positioned for a soothing back massage.
- Imported Italian marble floors in the downstairs main living area. The downstairs bedrooms are all stained concrete.
-The home comes with a trusted staff and has been impeccably maintained since it was finished. Included is a full-time head of maintenance who ensures the outdoor grounds are perfectly kept and an indoor house keeper who works five days per week .
- Landscaping includes orchids, special lime trees from Pavones, a huge mango tree and several other citrus trees.
Hacienda Pinilla is a gated and guarded 4500 acre ranch style development where cattle still roam. Each home has access to their exclusive beachclub. The project enjoys over two miles of ocean front. This is an Audubon certified development whereby nearly two million native trees have been planted. Hacienda Pinilla hosts the JW Marriott hotel. It is located just an hour to the Liberia airport. It’s just 15 minutes to the tourism hub of Tamarindo and all via paved roads. This is an easy destination to plant your roots.