Welcome to Golf and Sea House,
Located in Hacienda Pinilla, in La Dulce Vida a beach front community comprised of 24 unmatched custom home sites and an on-site Concierge Center. All home sites range in size from 1,500 to 2,300 square meters and offer incredible views of the 14th hole and the blue Pacific Ocean as a backdrop. Fitting its name this property sits on lot #9 which enjoys a golf front location and full ocean views from different parts of the home. Hacienda Pinilla is one of Costa Rica\'s most pristine gated communities located in northern Guanacaste. This community boasts private beach access, a private golf course, tennis courts, a beach club equestrian center, mountain biking trails and more spread throughout 4,500 acres of historical Costa Rican farmland.
This modern design masterpiece will be completed in March 2023 so the new owners can enjoy the Costa Rican summer, steps away from the Pacific Ocean from the comfort of their home. The house features a total of 5 bedrooms each with en-suite bathroom and an additional guest washroom; the second story features a very spacious master bedroom, located just above the swimming pool featuring a big balcony with full ocean, golf and green views. Just behind the master you will find two additional bedrooms, one with an ocean view balcony. The remaining two bedrooms are located on the first floor. Total construction area is 792 Square meters (8.525 SF) and an additional 154 square meters (1.650 SF).
The elegance and comfort is abundant in every corner of the house, with a the most high-end finishes created by combining of natural elements such as stone and wood throughout the whole home. One of our favorite areas of the house is the great connection between the kitchen, dining area and the swimming pool terrace, with an indoor-outdoor living experience design, connecting those spaces meticulously with sliding glass doors which go from the floor to the ceiling, so your family and guests decide if to keep the doors closed keeping those areas cool with the air conditioning during hot Costa Rican summer days or simply open in order to create an incredible entertainment area with the nicest ocean and green golf views while enjoying the breeze.
The selling price includes laundry, dryer, two refrigerators, Ice Maker and BBQ, additionally a great amount of “built-ins” imported and installed already, which means a new owner will simply need to buy a small amount of furniture and give a final personal touch to their house in the tropics. Some of the supplier brands are; Fleetwood, Hunter Douglas, Pentair, Sonos, Lutron, Hansgrohe, Duravit, Lennox, Todoschini, Atlas Concorde, Mirage, and more.
Who is the building team?
The team behind the construction is composed from leading professionals in their fields, the architectural design and project management is elaborated by Garnier Arquitectos, a studio with experience building high-end residences and hotels all around Costa Rica featuring amazing link between nature’s elements and the interior spaces of their projects, aiming to connect the exterior with the interior, allowing users to feel better and to improve the individuals’ well-being. At the same time, their creative team is responsible for applying the fundamental principles and practices of sustainable architecture in every detail; in order to achieve an efficient use of resources, quality and comfort to improve the quality of life of users and the mitigation of environmental impacts that projects can generate.
The second component of this building dream team is PRONISA CONSTRUCTORA, they operate in Costa Rica since 1999 with multiple successful projects, featuring a vast variety of constructions from entire gated communities to individual luxury residential homes. They are a boutique construction company in the sense of taking only few projects per year in order to give personalized service throughout the whole process and taking care of all the details.
Payments distribution will be 25% as a down payment, the remaining 75% of final purchase price will be paid once the construction is completed and turn key product is in the hands of the new owner.
Contact us today to schedule your visits to this amazing property!