The famous artist Marc Chagall once said that “Great art picks up where nature ends”. One cannot sit in this beautiful home without contemplating art and nature as the two are meshed in a multitude of colors and beauty.
Welcome to Casa Carlyle – A Creative Blend of Indoor/Outdoor Living.
Casa Carlyle is situated in the hills overlooking Playas del Coco. Nearby is well known restaurant, The Lookout, featured on a Netflix series. This exquisite home offers commanding views of the Pacific Ocean and beautiful mountains for which Costa Rica is known. This is a nature lovers lifestyle and not just a home, a lifestyle of appreciation, relaxation, and imagination. A five-minute drive you are in the town center and Playas del Coco beautiful 3km beach.
Your new lifestyle includes:
- Three Bedrooms with Ensuites – Two of which are Principal Bedrooms and a Guest Suite.
- Walk in Closets
- Main Open Concept Living Space
- Customized Kitchen including walk in Pantry
- Powder Room on Main
- Stunning Modern & Traditional Décor
- Fully Furnished including Custom Curtains & Furniture Pieces
- Large office/den
- Attached Double Vehicle Garage
- Huge Terrace with Pool
- Upstairs Balcony off Principe Suite
- Electric Security Gate
- No HOA Fees
- 3700 sq ft of Indoor/Outdoor Living Space
Casa Carlyle invites you for a viewing. Warning, be sure to set aside a few extra minutes to sit and admire the view.