This rustic and quaint cottage is located on over 6 acres of land that includes a beautiful waterfall. The property is located in La Palma, which is just minutes from downtown San Isidro, and only about 30 minutes from Dominical beach.
The home is being offered fully furnished, with all appliances as well. There are two bedrooms, one bathroom, plus another room that could be used as a bedroom, or small office. The furnishings are all of wooden, rustic Colombian, design. Overall the home has a warm and authentically tico vibe.
There is a 660 square foot covered structure located behind the home, which can be used as a garage, work area, event area, or for many other uses. This structure also has a small enclosed storage and/or workshop area.
The home is bordered by a creek and it is only a short 5 minute walk to a gorgeous waterfall, which is on the property. There are fruit trees scattered throughout the property, including several species of bananas.
This property is very conveniently located as it is just minutes outside of San Isidro. San Isidro is Costa Rica\'s second largest city outside the San Jose grand metropolitan area and one of the country\'s fastest growing. This "large" city still has a small town feel, but there you can find everything you could need, including excellent medical care.
The property is just a couple minutes drive from the highway that leads from San Isidro to Playa Dominical. This is a very good paved road that is meticulously maintained. Driving time to the beach from your doorstep is around 30 minutes.
From the home there are beautiful views of the valley, mountains and city.
Features of Property...
1. House - Fully furnished, move-in ready, including all appliances: Refrigerator, Gas Stove/Oven, Microwave, Washing Machine, Ceiling fan, Television & Telephone.
Includes housewares, window treatments, linens, dishes, coffee maker & garden tools.
Tile floors, open living & dining areas with ceiling fan, separate laundry room, large, open, covered patio overlooking gardens.
2. Large detached open garage with outdoor lighting.
3. Storage (bodega) with lighting.
4. Covered lounge area with hammock hooks.
5. Gated Front Entry in wrought iron and walk-through gate.
6. Abundance of fruit trees: oranges, limes, canistel, jaboticaba, (Plinia cauliflora), several varieties of bananas, plus many flowers, palms and shade trees throughout property.
This is an excellent turn-key living opportunity and with the waterfall included, a very special one!
For more information, contact Scott at 866-284-2832, firstname.lastname@example.org.